There are many different things to consider when thinking about purchasing a home, no matter if it is your first time or your fourth time. Changes happen all the time in the mortgage industry, so the guidelines that were in place when you bought your last house, will be completely different today.
We know nothing goes as planned and are here every step of the way to keep your home buying process on track. This section is designed to provide knowledge so you can make more informed decisions and avoid any obstacles that may arise throughout the loan process.
Here you will find answers to questions such as:
- What should I do to prepare for buying a home?
- What do I need to look for when buying a house?
- Which is better, renting or owning?
- How much house can I afford?
- What makes up my monthly mortgage payment?
- How does my credit score impact my ability to get a mortgage?
- What are the different loan programs available?
- How much do I need for a down payment?
- What is the difference between pre-qualification and pre-approval?
- Why is the appraisal so important?
We are here to answer these questions and more! If you have a question that is not addressed here, contact us and ask away! We want you to ask questions and we love to answer them. We want you to feel good about your decisions, not regret them later when it matters most!